HOW WOULD YOU LIKE FREE MONEY TO PAY YOUR TUITION?
Drop off by 9:00 AM Pick up
May 2 May 6
May 9 May 13
May 16 May 20 by noon
May 23 May 27
NO SCRIP THE WEEK OF MAY 30TH
Scrip Summer Schedule begins
June 6 June 10
June 20 June 24
July 11 July 15
July 25 July 29
Please remember that all Scrip orders (both online and paper) must be submitted by 9:00 AM on the Monday of the order.
Need something right now? The school keeps some cards In Stock on a first come, first serve basis.
Sound too good to be true…It’s possible with the SCRIP program!!
What is SCRIP? Scrip is simply a word that means, “substitute money.” In other words SCRIP is a gift card or certificate from national and local retailers that you use just like cash.
How does SCRIP provide me with money to pay my tuition? Participating retailers agree to sell their gift cards to the school at a discount. You buy and redeem the cards for full face value and the discount, that ranges
from 2-20% or more is placed in an account and credited to your child’s tuition at registration each year. For example,
One $100 Lowe’s card at 4% = $4.00
Two $25 O’Charley’s card at 13% = $6.50
One $250 Marathon gas card at 4% = $10.00
Total = $20.50 added to your tuition account.
How do I begin?
• Fill out an enrollment form with your first order (available in the school office and website).
• Use the latest SCRIP order form (see “form version” on each side of form). New order forms are available each month because vendors, denominations, and discounts occasionally change. These are available in the office or on the LSA website. A new form is also included with each weeks order.
• Orders are due in the office Monday mornings no later than 9:00 AM. You may bring your order to the office, send it with your child to school, order online using Presto Pay, or use the SCRIP drop box located outside the multi-purpose room by the student entrance.
• Please include $1.00 extra for shipping on each order. This helps pay for the shipping charges we incur and any supplies needed to run the program.
• Orders are ready for pick up Friday mornings. You may pick up your order in the office or have it sent
home with your child. (If you want the order sent home with a student, please fill out the top right corner of the order form to specify). However, please be aware that these cards are the same as cash. The school is not responsible for lost cards.
Who can participate? Anyone can participate! We encourage you to get grandparents, friends, co-workers, etc. involved. They can fill out a Scrip enrollment form and have their own account that gets credited to your family. Their SCRIP purchase will be credited to your tuition account. There is a place on
the enrollment form to specify which family to credit. Since SCRIP is used to purchase everyday items that you would purchase anyway, it is a great way to get family and friends involved without asking them to buy things they don’t want or need.
Are there extra benefits? You bet!!
• Pay your Kohl’s bill with Kohl’s SCRIP cards. Kohl’s gives a 5% discount.
• We stock a wide variety of SCRIP cards in the office and are available on a first come, first serve basis. You may buy these cards over the counter at any time.
• Order online at www.shopwithscrip.com from the convenience of your own home. Orders of plastic cards run on the same schedule as the LSA orders. You can also order Scrip Now cards that you buy online and print from home.
It’s really that easy!! If you have any other questions, please call the school office at 233-2001.