LSA is committed to assisting families with financial aid as much as possible to make student attendance possible:
- EMPOWER ILLINOIS - this application must be filled out prior to the FACTS application. https://empowerillinois.org/students/
- NEEDS BASED ASSISTANCE – families may apply for tuition assistance may be up to 30% of the total tuition). https://factsmgt.com/
- MULTI-CHILD DISCOUNTS – a family with more than one child will receive reduced tuition rates.
- SCRIP PROGRAM – registered families can accumulate tuition dollars by using dollars they were already going to be spending as they purchase items such as gas, groceries, retail store items, and food at local restaurants.
- REFERRAL PROGRAM – registered families who encourage a new family to attend will receive $200 per new family off of their final tuition payment after the new family attends LSA for the entire school year.
- CHURCH MEMBERSHIP – many of our families receive support through being a member of their church congregation. Ask us more about how churches support their families who attend LSA.
FINANCIAL AID: Families may apply for consideration of financial aid for needs based assistance. Financial aid is available but is limited to: families that have applied for an Empower Illinois grant, first applications received, completed financial aid applications, families qualifying by need, those families making effort to participate in the LSA Scrip program, families with multiple children, and while budgeted funds still exist. Payment plans up to an 11 monthly payment option are available to help families manage monthly tuition payments.
Families can accumulate tuition dollars by using the LSA Scrip Program which are dollars they were already going to be spending on items such as gas, groceries, retail store items, and restaurants (see office for details).
LSA families who encourage a new family to attend, as part of our Referral Program will receive $200 per new family off of their final tuition payment after the new family attends LSA for the entire school year. Tell a family about LSA.
All students seeking financial aid of any kind must first apply with Empower Illinois then apply online by the May 1 deadline using the LSA approved assessment agency (FACTS)and submit needed paperwork, and pay the processing fee. Application does not guarantee assistance. Financial aid is based on need and usually up to a maximum of 30% of the total tuition per student to those who have fully registered for LSA, while budgeted funds are yet available.
The deadline for financial aid for the 2019-2020 school year is May 1st, 2019.